Re: wip-cite status question and feedback

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: wip-cite status question and feedback
Date: Sat, 02 May 2020 11:51:22 +0200

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback.

Denis Maier <address@hidden> writes:

> What about using quotes if someone needs this, like so [cite: "common
> prefix; still common prefix"; pre @key post; pre @key2 post; common
> suffix] ?

Then we would have to find a way to escape the quote…

> Does that mean you'll be able to have the same or different processors
> for different backends? (Like biblatex for latex and citeproc-el for
> ODT/HTML/etc.; or when you need identical output you can use
> citeproc-el even for latex?)

With the suggested set-up, you associate a single processor to each
export back-end. The same processor can be associated to multiple export
back-ends.

Moreover, you can change this association globally, or per document.

Is that sufficient?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou