Re: Can I "multi-include" a subtree?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: Can I "multi-include" a subtree?
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 14:00:56 -0700

p.s. presumably the agenda would in some cases want to distinguish
canonical [in the place whwere ther data will be saved] from
non-canonical.

also presumably a few traversing commands would want to recognize such
regions in order tonot follow non-canonical, or to look for infinite
looping, etc.

presumably org-id is the best solution for keeping track of which
files have or need virtual regions.  basically an underneath layer of
org-id [but maybe not limited to entries] that the user does not
interact with.