Re: [Patch] Document org-capture-templates entry type default strings

From: No Wayman
Subject: Re: [Patch] Document org-capture-templates entry type default strings
Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 20:48:17 -0400

Kyle Meyer <address@hidden> writes:

IIRC, when I reviewed another series, you were nearing a number of changes at which we should make sure you've assigned copyright to the FSF. Assuming you haven't already, please consider doing so (see
<https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#copyright-issues>).

Thanks.

Appreciate the reminder, Kyle. I emailed the form per the directions in that link roughly two weeks ago.
Still waiting on the assignment contract.