Proper links for Latex documentation in manual

From: John Hendy
Subject: Proper links for Latex documentation in manual
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 17:14:02 -0500

Greetings,

I was looking to see if there was a way to rotate images and refresh
myself on available attr_latex commands. Google took me here:

https://orgmode.org/manual/LaTeX-Export.html

Clicking "Images in LaTeX export" points here:

https://orgmode.org/manual/LaTeX-Export.html#Images-in-LaTeX-export

But nothing happens, I just stay on that page. I got to the previous
link from here:

https://orgmode.org/manual/Main-Index.html

Going back and clicking the link for "Images in LaTeX export" (instead
of attr_latex as I originally clicked) has the same effect.

I'm assuming this is not the desired behavior, as the first three
links go to LaTeX relevant pages, but the rest do not.

Best regards,
John