Re: TODO or checkboxes in org tables

From: Axel Kielhorn
Subject: Re: TODO or checkboxes in org tables
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 06:37:28 +0200

> Hi Alex

>>> Hi Alex,
>>>
>>> I am not sure my first answer made it, so I apologize for a possible
>>> crossposting.
>
>> It didn’t reach me.
>
>>> A last question, which the command to generate the table
>>> org-insert-dblock:columnview ?
>
>> I’m using:
>
>> org-columns-insert-dblock
>

> That seems to be the same function I use.
>
> However I set the cursor on
> ** Arbeitsfortschritt,
> use that function and I obtain
>
> #+BEGIN: columnview :hlines 1 :id local
> | ITEM                                       | TODO | PRIORITY | TAGS  |
> |--------------------------------------------+------+----------+-------|
> | Arbeitsfortschritt                         |      | B        |       |
> | 2017-10-19                                 |      | B        |       |
> | CAD nachpflegen Lasertaster                |      | B        | :BKI: |
> | Ventilinsel                                | DONE | B        | :BKI: |
> | Schaltschrank                              | DONE | B        |       |
> | Schutzverkleidung                          | DONE | B        |       |
> | Projektleiter Bodenverankerung (Bohrtiefe) |      | B        | :PL:  |
> | Wartungseinheit                            | DONE | B        |       |
> | Roboter Vakuumerzeuger                     | DONE | B        |       |
> | Aushang Arbeitsfortschritt                 |      | B        |       |
> | Aushang Arbeitsfortschritt (alt)           |      | B        |       |
> #+END:
>

> Which is not what you seemed to get. What is my mistake?

I’m sorry, I didn’t tell you the whole truth.

„Projektleiter“ and „CAD Nachpflegen“ are defined as TODO keywords.

(A special case of WAITNG and an ALLMOST DONE state)

You have to add the additional options yourself:

:indent t :format "%50ITEM(Problem) %5PB(Nr) %12TODO %8TAGS(Wer) %12Termin
%7ERLEDIGT(Erledigt){X/}"

I hope that helps
Axel