Re: Display in minibuffer link under point

From: briangpowell .
Subject: Re: Display in minibuffer link under point
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 13:18:15 -0400

I use this variable to toggle my Gnu Emacs Org-Mode buffer into an audio desktop:

(setq tooltip-use-echo-area (not tooltip-use-echo-area))

Of course I had to do some programming to do that but the above should get you started

And we can leave that programming as an exercise for the class--right Dr. Kitchin?

;-)