Re: get the body of a heading up to the next subheading

From: briangpowell .
Subject: Re: get the body of a heading up to the next subheading
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 21:03:15 -0400

Emacs was created to do such things--in fact the name E-macs is a terse form of Editor-Macros {originally a derivative of TECO}

{There is a huge list of what Emacs should stand for--my fave is: Emacs Makes All Computing Simple}

Now, what I'm suggesting is you make a macro, and store and reuse it--to get you started, I suggest something like this

Cs*
Cn
C@
Cs**
Cx (
replace-string
Cqj
Return
\n
Return
Cx )
name-last-macro
Give it a name & save it & re-use it and/or EXTEND it later