RE: [Bug] org-store-link should not insert a document level ID property

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: RE: [Bug] org-store-link should not insert a document level ID property
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 19:11:21 +0000

Hi Matt,

This is a very specific customization. If it was to be implemented I would
probably rename it a bit for its purpose to be more clear. My personal opinion
of course. Name could be something in the line of
"org-id-inhibit-id-before-first-heading" and make it clear in the docstring
that the customization really only takes effect if org-id-link-to-org-use-id is
not nil. That way one won't wonder as much about the interplay between the
functions.

What say you? :)

Kind regards
Gustav