RE: [Bug] org-store-link should not insert a document level ID property

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: RE: [Bug] org-store-link should not insert a document level ID property
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 22:06:46 +0000

Hi,

The same argument could be made for ID on a heading, if that heading is refiled
into a location outside of that predefined set of files.

> IOW, I wouldn't trust an ID more than a file name.

But I would. Not entirely unlikely for files to be renamed within my folders.
Using ID's helps for that. Be it to a file or a heading. But of course, YMMW.

Kind regards
Gustav