Re: Spelling corrections, file name changes

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: Spelling corrections, file name changes
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 04:04:15 +0000

Mak Kolybabi writes:

> I noticed two spelling mistakes in the `worg` repo:
>
>  1. "maint[ai]nence" vs "maint[e]nance"
>  2. "gardner" vs "gardener"

Thanks.  It looks like your message was delayed hitting the list, and
the maintenance typos in the file names were pointed out by someone else
in the meantime.  I've applied the remaining fixes (cf415038), bundling
in one more gardener typo I found.

By the way, if you'd like access to the Worg repository, you should ask
Bastien, I believe.