Re: Bug: built-in macros not working anymore [9.3.6 (9.3.6-23-g01ee25-el

From: Dauer, Michael
Subject: Re: Bug: built-in macros not working anymore [9.3.6 (9.3.6-23-g01ee25-elpaplus @ c:/Users/mda/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200309/)]
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 16:23:24 +0200

mist.org>>>

* test
foo {{{author}}} bar {{{keyword(AUTHOR)}}}
{{{title}}}
{{{date}}}
{{{time}}}
{{{input-file}}}
{{{n}}}
<<<

ascii output buffer>>>
Michael Dauer

Table of Contents
_________________

1. test

1 test
======

  foo bar

  mist.org
  1
<<<

Am Di., 19. Mai 2020 um 16:11 Uhr schrieb Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden>:
Hello,

"Dauer, Michael" <address@hidden> writes:

> Yes, the behavior changed. Now the author macro expands to blank despite
> the variable user-full-name is set.
> Note I use #OPTIONS: author:nil, which is necessary to prevent that the export
> is concluded by an author line.
>
> The expected behavior is to expand to the value of user-full-name.

You lost me. Would you mind writing an ECM demonstrating the currently
observed defect in {{{author}}} macro from master branch?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou