Re: issue tracker?

From: Timothy
Subject: Re: issue tracker?
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 01:03:50 +0800

If you don't mind me adding 2 more cents :P I don't think that email
should be given up in favour of a web client, or that it isn't better in
many ways.

However, if it were possible to have the best of both worlds, is there a
reason why we'd say no? Just taking a guess here, but I imagine it
should be possible to sync up a public issue tracker to the mailing list.

I may have missed something, or be barking up the wrong tree, but those
are my current thoughts :)