Re: ical2org.awk

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: ical2org.awk
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 16:14:58 +0200

Hi Eric,

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> Yes, I guess ical2org does expect gawk.  I should have made that
> clear.  On my Debian installation (currently a bullseye/sid
> combination), /usr/bin/awk points to gawk (via /etc/alternatives/awk) so
> I never thought about it. <blush>

I allowed myself to use #!/usr/bin/env gawk -f here:

https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/worg/commit/2d5d92ca61

I see there is
https://github.com/msherry/ical2org/blob/master/ical2org.awk

so perhaps hosting the code on worg/code/ is not so useful
anymore?  If you see useful places in Worg where pointers
could be updated, please go ahead.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien