Re: [BUG] ob-clojure.el new backend 'inf-clojure not compatible with lat

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [BUG] ob-clojure.el new backend 'inf-clojure not compatible with latest version inf-clojure
Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 17:12:51 +0200

Hi,

stardiviner <address@hidden> writes:

> I try to use 'inf-clojure babel eval backend. But I got error:

Thanks for reporting this.  I just had a look and inf-clojure changed
in a way that makes it difficult for now to use it.  I need to report
a problem with `clojure-project-dir' first, which current throws an
error when calling inf-clojure from an org file that is not part of
a clojure project.

I'll report when I make progress on this.

--
 Bastien