bug#32722: [O] bug#32722: bug#32722: bug#32722: bug#32722: 26.1; Org-pub

From: Bastien
Subject: bug#32722: [O] bug#32722: bug#32722: bug#32722: bug#32722: 26.1; Org-publish depend on non-free platform ?
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 10:03:54 +0200

AFAICT the issues raised in this thread have been solved, so I am
closing this bug report now.

Org-mode does not encourage users to use GitHub for hosting their
source code, nor does it encourage them to use non-free javascript
by browsing GitHub's page.

Some files in Org still contain references to links starting with
http://github.com but users can use M-x eww on these links and still
get the correct instructions on how to clone the Git repository.

The htmlize/htmlfontify discussion can continue in this report:

If anyone think there are things we can still fix in this area,
please reopen this bug report with suggestions on what to fix and
how to fix it.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien