Re: Customizable fixed indentation column

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Customizable fixed indentation column
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 12:55:07 +0200

Hi Panagiotis,

thanks for this proposal.

I don't have a strong opinion (yet) on whether we should allow to
indent to a custom column by setting org-adapt-indentation to an
integer.  My gut feeling for now is that this is too much, but I
don't want to dismiss this possibility completely.

That said, the new customization values for org-adapt-indentation
have not yet been released, so I suggest continuing the discussion
for after 9.4 has been released and for after org-adapt-indentation
has been more widely used in its current (from master) state.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien