Re: Improving Org Mode for VSCode - Thinking Aloud

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Improving Org Mode for VSCode - Thinking Aloud
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 13:38:44 +0200

Hi,

stardiviner <address@hidden> writes:

> And I really don't think suggesting improvement of Org Mode on VS Code is an
> good idea here.

This list is both about Org as a set of tools for GNU Emacs and Org as
a text format used for .org files.

So any topic that is relevant to either Org as an Emacs mode or Org as
a text format is relevant here.

This also mean that, yes, our focus is not on discussing how the org
format is supported on *any* tools.  I don't think we should forbid
such discussions, it's just that they will be more effective when
brought on these other tools forums.

--
 Bastien