Re: Clock connection between the files

From: Vladimir Nikishkin
Subject: Re: Clock connection between the files
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 21:37:50 +0800

I don't remember any more how this worked out, sorry.

I only remember that #+latex_header, if set in a wrong way, breaks almost everything. One of the things it's breaking is C-c C-j, but it actually breaks more.

Moreover, I had both files in the agenda list, so this may be a potential "mis-coupling".

But I sent faithfully reenact the setup of March.

Sorry

Bastien <address@hidden> 於 2020年5月24日 週日 19:54 寫道:
Hi Vladimir,

Vladimir Nikishkin <address@hidden> writes:

> How come org knows the connection between the first and the second
> file? There are not any references to the second file in the first one
> whatsoever.

I cannot reproduce the problem.  Can you reproduce it (without adding
that much contents to the second file)?  Otherwise I don't see where
the error can come from.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien