Re: (Feature Request) have org-edit-special work inside non-environment

From: TEC
Subject: Re: (Feature Request) have org-edit-special work inside non-environment LaTeX blocks, i.e. \( \) and \[ \]
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 12:48:47 +0800

I don't understand what would be the best of HTML email in that case. You're neither inlining any image, nor using any fancy presentation. Yet, your email is twice as big as it could be.
HTML is often prettier :P it's also nice to get code blocks with syntax highlighting. I'm not sure quite how it happens, but with one of my earlier test org-msg emails in which I sent a code block, when viewing it as plaintext in mu4e it seem to recognise the language and apply syntax highlighting. Or it may have just applied some of the HTML styling, I'm not entirely sure. Either way --- I thought it seemed pretty nifty :D

In this mailing list, and probably in others, too, HTML email is just a waste of space.

I see what you're saying. If it's just text that's being communicated
why use anything more than plaintext?

Here we go, I think I got everything. Please give this a test-drive and let me know how it is!

I look forward to hearing your feedback on the latest path. I think there's a decent chance it could be the last one :) The only thing that comes to mind is changing
`string-match' to `string-match-p'.

All the best,

Timothy.