Re: Bug: why does org-goto call org-latex-preview?

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Bug: why does org-goto call org-latex-preview?
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 11:49:41 +0800

> It looks like an oversight to me.  I think
> org-startup-with-latex-preview should be let-bound to nil around
> org-goto-location's call to org-mode.  Likewise, I'd say that
> org-startup-with-inline-images and org-startup-shrink-all-tables should
> be let-bound to nil.

Is there even a need to call the whole (org-mode). The new buffer is
an indirect buffer. It should already have org-mode activated (at least,
we can check for it and not call (org-mode) unnecessarily). If we just
want to reset initial visibility, (org-overview) is already doing the
job of (org-set-startup-visibility) from (org-mode).

Best,
Ihor

--
Ihor Radchenko,