Re: [Feature] add a new org-attach dispatcher command to offline save we

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [Feature] add a new org-attach dispatcher command to offline save web page
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 22:03:57 +0800

> If have better solution, I totally agree with that.

In the current state, your patch will be pretty much useless for users
without technical background.

url-retrieve-synchronously + save-buffer should be a better default. It
will be available for all users.

Ideally, there should be several customisation options. Something like:
 - url-retrieve-synchronously
 - curl
 - wget
 - monolith

Also, it would be great if you provide some description about each
customisation in the docstring. For example, a link to github page of
monolith and a brief description how it is different from other url
retrieval methods should be useful for general user.

Best,
Ihor

--
Ihor Radchenko,