Re: wip-cite status question and feedback

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: wip-cite status question and feedback
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 18:58:00 -0400

One thing on a detail:

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 6:00 PM András Simonyi <andras.simonyi@gmail.com> wrote:

> From the citeproc-el (and CSL) perspective, the list of bibliography database
> files, the place where the bibliography should be placed (if it's specified)

Particularly if citeproc.el gets incorporated into emacs, keep in mind
the possibility
(at least at some point) of more than one bibliography in a document.

I'm not super familiar with biblatex, but I do know it supports this
functionality.

Here's one example I found; LaTeX of course:

\printbibliography[title=Primary Sources, keyword=primary]
\printbibliography[title=Secondary Sources, keyword=secondary]

And there's the use case of per/chapter endnote bibliographies and such.

Bruce