Re: issue tracker?

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: issue tracker?
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 10:49:44 +0200

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 12:59:24PM -0500, Mario Frasca wrote:
> myself, I recently posted a patch, received zero reaction, and have the
> impression it's now lost in the logs of this mailing list.  indeed
> pretty inefficient!

Have to point out, that you received replies after about a week. Remember OSS
projects are run by volunteers, and your patch is about a very specific
sub-function. Eventually someone did reach out to you about it, and you appear
to be having a pretty good exchange over the patch.

I don't see how any other solution would have helped. Your patch still would
have waited for someone with relevant experience to look at it.