Re: Contact data and sync revisited

From: rey-coyrehourcq
Subject: Re: Contact data and sync revisited
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 22:52:52 +0200

Hi,

There is probably something to do using EteSync end-to-end
Cardav/Caldav FOSS program https://www.etesync.com/ :

- android / ios client
- contacts management
- task management and task.org compatibility :
https://blog.etesync.com/tasks-org-adds-etesync-support/
- dav bridge / radicale :
https://blog.etesync.com/desktop-dav-bridge-a-few-improvements-and-a-radicale-dependency-issue/
- gnome support (summer 2020)

I'm a noob in lisp/elisp but there is probably something to write to
sync org data with client of this awesome FOSS tool.

Best

--

Sébastien Rey-Coyrehourcq
Research Engineer UMR IDEES

{Stronger security for your email, follow EFF tutorial :
https://ssd.eff.org/}