Re: Contact data and sync revisited

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: Contact data and sync revisited
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 23:23:22 +0200

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 10:52:52PM +0200, rey-coyrehourcq wrote:
> There is probably something to do using EteSync end-to-end
> Cardav/Caldav FOSS program https://www.etesync.com/ :

That's very interesting, I hadn't seen that one. I'm not sure I care for their
"sign up" model, but much like Jitsi it appears you can host your own.

To that effect, I'm already running Nextcloud which is my sync target. I'm
already syncing Nextclound Contacts and Calendar to and from my phone with
DAVx5. It work great.

Now I just Org to export and push to Nextcloud (CalDAV and CardDAV). Org-caldav
works fine, I've already set that up for appointments. Now I'm trying to get Org
to work with CardDAV somehow.

So close, yet so far...