Re: [Feature] add a new org-attach dispatcher command to offline save we

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Feature] add a new org-attach dispatcher command to offline save web page
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 17:10:58 +0200

Hi,

stardiviner <numbchild@gmail.com> writes:

> Here is my patch, I try to annotate on my patch code to express my
> words:

Thanks - I see what is hardcoded and why.

Since the whole idea is to use something else than url-copy-file for
downloading URLs I would rather add an option to allow using a custom
function.

Something like `org-attach-url-copy-file-function' which would be
url-copy-file by default but could be set to another function with
the same signature.

Don't rush on implementing this though, I'd like to reread the code
in org-attach.el again to decide if this is the right way - and this
won't be before 9.5.

Best,

--
 Bastien