Re: a couple of items

From: TEC
Subject: Re: a couple of items
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 20:09:51 +0800

Sometimes, or often, a translator is too constraining. I find it easier/faster to write my own gnuplot code directly as it gives me the
fine control I need for publication quality figures.

The great thing about gnuplot is that *everything* can be tweaked. The bad thing about gnuplot is that everything *can* be tweaked. ;-) Sort of
like Emacs actually.

What I like about org-plot is that it basically allows for use of big
templates :) you'll see more on this in my upcoming PR ;-)

Timothy.

p.s. See https://tecosaur.github.io/emacs-config/config.html#org for a
preview (radar plot)