Re: Bug: Export dispatcher scrolling with hidden top [9.3.6 (9.3.6-17-g3

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: Bug: Export dispatcher scrolling with hidden top [9.3.6 (9.3.6-17-g389288-elpaplus @ /home/gustavo/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200224/)]
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 04:48:21 +0000

Gustavo Barros writes:

> this is a friendly ping on this export dispatcher regression.
> (Considering
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2020-06/msg00038.html).

Hmm regression?  Do you suspect this worked for you at one time?  If so,
it'd be helpful if you tried to bisect the issue in the Git repo,
especially if others can't reproduce it.

I've tried to trigger it with your minimal configuration and haven't
observed the displacement you describe, even when making my frame height
very small.