Re: FWD: Org-Babel Support for Powershell

From: Neil Cherry
Subject: Re: FWD: Org-Babel Support for Powershell
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2020 09:08:17 -0400

On 6/6/20 10:01 AM, stardiviner wrote:

> I remember already there are some ob-powershell relative projects. You might
> want to work and improve features on those work. And integrate it into Org
> Mode.
>
> - https://gist.github.com/cbilson/ae0d90d163be4d769f8a15ddb58292bc

Using this in Windows 10.

I found that I've had to change:

"-NoLogo -NonInteractive"))

"-NoLogo -NonInteractive -ExecutionPolicy Bypass  ")) ;;; need to avoid MS no
scripts policy

I needed to user powershell to get around some of the stdout issues with cygwin
and mgwin.

I've not used powershell before so I'm still learning it. Definitely not in
Unix anymore. Thirty five  years of Unix and DOS makes this a very strange
beast.

> - https://github.com/togakangaroo/ob-pwsh

I hadn't seen this one, I'll take a look at it later.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry@linuxha.com
Author of:      Linux Smart Homes For Dummies