Re: Get Grades Done: the joys of Org's simple power

From: Leo Okawa Ericson
Subject: Re: Get Grades Done: the joys of Org's simple power
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 11:10:12 +0200

Diego Zamboni <diego@zzamboni.org> writes:

> Hi Leo,
>
> Thanks - I had seen that one too, and couldn't figure out which one
> was a fork of the other one. Both have recent activity - do you know
> what are the main differences between them?

Well the changelog in org-web hasn't been updated in quite a while:
https://github.com/DanielDe/org-web/blob/master/changelog.org
wheras organice seem to actively developed
https://github.com/200ok-ch/organice/blob/master/changelog.org .

The have a section in their readme that shows how they differ:
https://github.com/200ok-ch/organice#org-web