[FR] Add check for attachments in org-lint

From: Gustavo Barros
Subject: [FR] Add check for attachments in org-lint
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 15:43:15 -0300

Hi All,

Org 'attachment:' links are essentially file links to local files and, while 'org-lint' checks 'file:' links for the existence of the corresponding files with `org-lint-link-to-local-file', as far as I can tell, the same check is not done for 'attachment:' links.

So, I'd like to kindly suggest that either "attachment" be included as a case in `org-lint-link-to-local-file' or that an equivalent check for attachments be included in `org-lint'. I'd be much thankful.

Best,
Gustavo.