[Manual] missing parameter documentation in the Capturing column view pa

From: Paul Bonaud
Subject: [Manual] missing parameter documentation in the Capturing column view paragraph
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 21:03:05 +0200

Hello,

In the “Capturing column view” paragraph of the Org-mode manual there is no mention of the `:match` parameter which was added in https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/commit/8983ac917b1ca1b46697a5d27655e4ef71fa6537

It would be nice to add it in the Manual of org-mode available at https://orgmode.org/manual/Capturing-column-view.html

If I can contribute via a patch or git please let me know how I can do this. I didn't find the source code of the orgmode.org/manual in the wild.

Many thanks for your help and have a nice day,
Paul B.