Re: Babel: parse error when output contains opening bracket

From: Jarmo Hurri
Subject: Re: Babel: parse error when output contains opening bracket
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 08:25:20 +0300

ian martins <ianxm@jhu.edu> writes:

Hello.

> I've written an alternative org-java.el that doesn't have that
> problem. I wanted to add it to contrib/ but haven't been able to get
> access. if you want to try it I can post it somewhere.

Sounds excellent.

Would it be possible for us to fix the current version without
introducing a new one? Can you identify the parts of your code that fix
the issue?

I am already a contributor, so if you can post your solution here I can
create a patch and give you the credit.

How does that sound?

Jarmo