Re: [bug] select TODO items and unexpected behaviour

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: [bug] select TODO items and unexpected behaviour
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 02:32:49 -0400

Mario Frasca writes:

> this behaviour comes after somehow my
> `org-loop-over-headlines-in-active-region' became nil.

Perhaps not the "somehow" but the default value of this option is
different between the last release and master.  It changed from nil to t
in e360cd8f3 (Change the default values for several options,
2020-02-21).

> if I set it back to t, I get the message "Symbol's value as variable is
> void: right".

Thanks for reporting.  Looks like org-todo's call to org-map-entries has
been broken since its introduction in 7.8.05.  Should be fixed with
8a2eb7d1b.