Re: [Interest] Determanistic Org IDs

From: TEC
Subject: Re: [Interest] Determanistic Org IDs
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 11:45:35 +0800

Hi All,

Noticed some autoformatting happened on send. This is how the cons paragraph /should/ read (with a minor correction as well).

*In last email*

Cons: - Inceased chance of ID collisions across files Longer IDs I - think this could make a nice option for export settings. I'm - aware of the 9.5 feature freeze, but thought I'd mention the - idea to see if there's any interest in it.

*Should be*

Cons: - Inceased chance of ID collisions across files - Longer IDs I think this could make a nice option for export settings. I'm aware of the 9.4 feature freeze, but thought I'd mention the idea to see if there's any interest in it.

Hope that makes things clearer.

Please do let me know what you think, this would be my second contribution, so I still very much feel like I'm finding my feet.

All the best,

Timothy.