Re: WIP: Org-plot work

From: TEC
Subject: Re: WIP: Org-plot work
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 13:17:58 +0800

I now have a more complete patch set if any maintainers would be ready to receive and review it.

TEC <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:

Hi All,

I’ve just finished re-working my modifications to org-plot into what I hope is a
form that may (in 9.5?) be merged at some point.
I stayed up later that I wanted getting this finished, so I’ll save the
monolouge
on what I’ve done for later, but I thought I’d share the current state of my
efforts for anyone interested.

If that’s you, please let me know what you think :)

All the best,

Timothy.