Re: Website revamp?

From: TEC
Subject: Re: Website revamp?
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 01:57:27 +0800

Ok, I had a bit of time so I had a quick look and got started.
I decided to start off with the big flashy stuff --- navbar and banner.

I need to think about how I'm doing the styling more. To fit with the default org-export I need to work out what sort of CSS hackery I want to go with, at the moment it's with negative margins in a css calc(...) using variables.

Anyway, barely started but you can take a peek here --- http://orgmode.tecosaur.com/

Let me know what you all think :) Russell Adams <RLAdams@AdamsInfoServ.Com> writes:
If you want instant feedback you might consider showing off on IRC (irc.freenode.net #org-mode).

Hmmm, I'm not exactly an IRC user, but I'll see about that.
In the meantime, if any of you have discord I'm quite contactable there. You can find me on the Doom Emacs discord :) https://discord.gg/qvGgnVx

-----

What I've done to produce the change you see:
- add a nav element - add a div#banner element
total: ~30 lines of html, 80 lines of CSS

This should look fine with EWW etc. too

Timothy.