Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM]New package: Org Pandoc Import

From: ian martins
Subject: Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM]New package: Org Pandoc Import
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 07:28:54 -0400

I'll have to take a closer look, but at a glance I think I'll be using this every day from now on. I interact with three wiki formats frequently at work. I'd written a few helpers to convert tables back and forth but mostly resort to writing in those markups or exporting to markdown and hand converting. This will be a big help. Thanks!