Re: Bug: org-agenda-todo applied to wrong line item [9.1.9 (release_9.1.

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: Bug: org-agenda-todo applied to wrong line item [9.1.9 (release_9.1.9-65-g5e4542 @ /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/)]
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 22:16:18 -0400

Ihor Radchenko writes:

>> Using Emacs 26.3 with a vanilla configuration and the Org repo checked
>> out at 5e4542d69 (the commit reported in the subject line), I didn't see
>> the behavior you describe.  With point at the end of the agenda line for
>> A, the state was changed for A.
>
> I think that may happen when you have agenda filter active and an entry
> hidden by filter is between the current and next line.

Thanks.  With 9.1.9 (5e4542d69), that indeed does look to be an issue.

    * TODO a
    * TODO b
:drop:
    * TODO c

List those in the agenda, exclude drop, and, with point on a's line, hit
M-e (move-end-of-line).  Point is then at the end of the invisible b,
and calling org-agenda-todo acts on b rather than a.

However, as of v9.3.3, specifically a2b69c58f (org-agenda.el: Add
`org-agenda-end-of-line', 2020-02-02), move-end-of-line is remapped and
point ends up at the end of a, avoiding the issue.

Are you able to trigger this "act on invisible entry" behavior with
bound navigation commands in recent Org versions?