Font width in Properties Drawer

From: Garrett Rolfs
Subject: Font width in Properties Drawer
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 19:28:13 -0500

I'm experimenting using proportional width fonts for prose portions of
my org file. I have found resources showing how to configure fixed width
fonts for code blocks, property values, etc. This is a nit-picky
question, but is there a way in a properties drawer to have fixed width
spacing in the area between the org-special-keyword and the
org-property-value? I have both faces configured to be fixed width, but
I cannot align the property values because this area is proportional.

Executing C-u C-x = on a space in this area indicates there is no face
defined. So I suspect the answer is currently no.

Thank you.

-Garrett