Re: Website revamp?

From: TEC
Subject: Re: Website revamp?
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 23:09:10 +0800

TEC <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:
Oh my. I just checked that out and it looks ridiculous. I seem to have accidentally messed with the mobile styling at some point, should be easy to get it to behave sensibly again though.

Please give this another look now, it should be better.
There is something wrong with nav and banner padding and margins. Firefox in adaptive design mode shows a white stripe between them when navigation menu is collapsed.

Yep, I see this. Seems like another thing in need to re-addressing.

Should now be addressed :)

Let me know how this seems to you,

Timothy

p.s. You'll be happy to hear I've ended up reducing the 'big' font size across
the board