Re: Bug: no math-mode detection for align-environment [9.3.7 (9.3.7-13-g

From: Stefi
Subject: Re: Bug: no math-mode detection for align-environment [9.3.7 (9.3.7-13-ge62ca4-elpaplus @ /home/stefi/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20200713/)]
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 20:05:47 +0200

I can also confirm that org-try-cdlatex-tab outputs "t" in all cases but
does not expand in align environment.

I noticed that cdlatex-env-alist-default does not include the align
environment. I tried to add it to "Cdlatex Env Alist" in the customize
browser but it did not change the behavior to what I expect.

I skimmed through cdlatex.el but did not find anything suspicious. I am
not a hardcore lisp coder though.