Re: Problem in 9.3: (next-error) broken

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: Problem in 9.3: (next-error) broken
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 02:09:38 -0400

Tory S. Anderson writes:

> I discovered teh cause of this error is that new versions of orgmode
> sets next-error-function and so breaks the. I've added a hook to clear
> this in orgmode and I can navigate my grep properly again.

I'm not having any luck triggering the issue, but in any case there
seems to be something missing from that explanation.  Org has set
next-error-function to org-occur-next-match since dd2346134 (Implement
next-error and previous-error functionality for sparse trees,
2011-01-06), and the definition of org-occur-next-match hasn't changed
substantially since.