Re: Problem in 9.3: (next-error) broken

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: Problem in 9.3: (next-error) broken
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 13:14:00 -0600

Perhaps I was on an old version, although I don't think it was that old.

In any case, I keep having org-occur-next-match set away from nil, and I'm
actually having trouble figuring out which hook will fix it, since
org-mode-hook doesn't seem to be doing it. Instead I end up manually evaluating
=(setq next-error-function nil)= every time I need next-error.

Any suggestions?