Re: Website revamp?

From: Tom Gillespie
Subject: Re: Website revamp?
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 11:11:23 -0700

Oop, one other thing. There is no obvious way back when clicking view
source, and the button disappears out from under the mouse which is
quite annoying. Is it possible to retain the header so that one can
toggle the view of the main page and the source simply by repeatedly
clicking/tapping? Best,
Tom