Re: WIP: Org-plot work

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: WIP: Org-plot work
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2020 09:29:09 +0200

Hi Timothy,

TEC <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:

> I now have a more complete patch set if any maintainers would be
> ready to receive and review it.

Please share it on the list if you feel it's ready for a review.

Also, Mario has been working on org-plot.el too -- see these threads:

https://orgmode.org/list/c7768c14-711e-a719-87d7-8f7ab2317618@anche.no
https://orgmode.org/list/2abe19ad-2237-991d-5325-82b3f870485e@gmail.com
https://orgmode.org/list/d9f86ea0-0ee6-0ff0-219a-e0dbc27e1896@anche.no
https://orgmode.org/list/f55ce1a9-9c96-119f-ad8a-d28ba66e10c2@anche.no
https://orgmode.org/list/2296ccd0-e6eb-5d0b-c5d9-c33b60932374@anche.no

I'm not an org-plot.el user so I cannot comment on the usefulness and
correctness of the code, but perhaps you need to coordinate your work?

That would be for after 9.4.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien