Re: FWD: Org-Babel Support for Powershell

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: FWD: Org-Babel Support for Powershell
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2020 09:49:44 +0200

Hi Stanislaw,

stanislaw_lem--- via "General discussions about Org-mode."
<emacs-orgmode@gnu.org> writes:

> I ask the maintainer of org-babel Bastien Guerry, if it is possible
> to include Powershell support for org-babel. Monsieur Guerry told me
> to ask you via email.

sorry for the late reply.  As I just said to Ian, new Babel libraries
are always good, but the route ahead for Org is to have *less* of such
libraries in Org's core, not more.

So please host and share your code in a way that is easy for anyone to
find, and we will do our best to promote external useful Babel libraries.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien