Re: Website revamp?

From: Martin Schöön
Subject: Re: Website revamp?
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2020 11:08:32 +0200

On Fri, 4 Sep 2020 at 11:37, Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> wrote:
Hi Timothy,

TEC <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:

> If you haven't already please give my revamp project a look:
> http://orgmode.tecosaur.com, and let me know if you've got any feedback
> or suggestions.

Sorry for being so late in commenting but here are my two cents:

* Nice, 'modern' look and feel.
* Code examples are over-sized. I think they should be smaller and yet would not be hard to read. Disclaimer: I have only tried your work on my Linux desk-top computer and its 24 inch screen.
* The link to the documentation is a one-way link. I have to use the 'back' functionality of my browser to get back to the main site.

That's all for now. I have not had time for anything ambitious such as proof reading the text.