Re: Website revamp?

From: TEC
Subject: Re: Website revamp?
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 01:24:22 +0800

Colin Baxter <m43cap@yandex.com> writes:

This look really nice - simple but comprehensive and very readable.

Thank you for your kind words :)

There is a slight issue with your link "javascript:show_org_source()" in that it wont load of course in non-js browsers such as eww and emacs-w3m.

Ah, yes. This is something I'd like to change - if I knew how.

The href="javascript:..." comes from a standalone HTML file which is
loaded with

#+include: "...html" export html

In order to populate the anchor href with the correct URL I'd need Org
to somehow process the content before including it.

Actually, now that I think about it, perhaps something like this could
be the way forward - please let me know if this sounds sane:

- replace preamble.html with a preamble.org
- inside preamble.org have a big html block (the current contents of - preamble.html), but replace the href attribute with a noweb tag,
  referencing a names elisp code block
- have the elisp block generate an appropriate <noscript> tag for the current buffer file (I presume this will apply to the #+include-ing
  file)
- success?

All the best,

Timothy.