Re: Website revamp?

From: Tom Gillespie
Subject: Re: Website revamp?
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 22:41:37 -0700

Hi Timothy,
    Based on the available relationships Org mode is almost certainly
a https://schema.org/SoftwareApplication that is a
https://schema.org/softwareAddOn of https://emacs.org as well is in
https://schema.org/applicationSuite https://emacs.org. There are a
number of other properties that could be filled in if anyone has the
time or inclination. The site also describes the Org file format which
is probably a https://schema.org/ComputerLanguage (they don't have
markup language), and somewhere in between there is some
https://schema.org/SoftwareSourceCode linking everything in the data
model together. Best,
Tom